Finally, I got Klipsch speakers.

iammikey

I bought my first pair of Cornwalls the other day from forum member Cyclonecj (Bryan). I was also lucky to find a pair of Heresy's as well.

When she saw what I brought home, she commented, "I thought you were getting Klipschorns."

My wife just loves the sound out of the speakers and has agreed to let me convert one of the rooms to a listening room.

Now I need to add to my speaker collection!

Thank you again Bryan!

Holy COW! My wife scored another set of Heresy's at a garage sale this morning! When it rains, it pours!! What's funny is that she didn't even tell me about it. I just noticed it in the garage this morning.

Flowers for sure!!!!

Thank you guys!

----------------

On 6/4/2005 11:40:05 AM iammikey wrote:

Holy COW! My wife scored another set of Heresy's at a garage sale this morning! When it rains, it pours!! What's funny is that she didn't even tell me about it. I just noticed it in the garage this morning.

----------------

How much did she pay?

Marry her again!

My wife is on the other extreme calling my Khorns ugly and "WAY out of style". She'd banish them to the basement herself if she was able to move them.

You think since I had a pair of LaScalas and a pair of EV's (about same size as LaScalas) when we met that she'd understand that I'm sort of a package deal?????

15.gif15.gif15.gif

Your wife bought you Heresys? That's Awesome! Cornwalls were my first Klipsch speaker too. Bought em from a pawn shop in Florida for either $200 or $225 with one bad woofer. Used em that way til I was out of college, then sold em, and bought em back years later cause I missed em so much.

It's definetly an addiction though, have to watch. That's kickass that you got 2 pair of Heresys, now you're all set for 7.1, just have to add a center. Or use the setup as is for 6.1!

-Jon