hey Frzninvt another question

hey Frzninvt,

Ok i've found a kv 1 for 35 bucks on ebay. But i really don't think the sensitivity is very good. Only 90 db. Thats like a jbl lol. It was funny today at work i told my friends what i bought and they all thought i was crazy for not kidding new synergy's. I just told them that i'm a die hard klipsch fan. I won't sell anything else unless asked by customers. One other question for anybody i'm having trouble finding a KG 2.2V or 2.5v. Again i work at best buy and i can get a c-3 center for about 130 bucks thats shipping and everything. You think that would match well? Please give info on this.

No the KV-1 would not match well, nor would it keep up with the KG 5.5's. There is a guy selling a 2.2 right here on the forum and there are a pair of 2.5's on eBay. Do yourself a favor and hang tight and don't impulse buy, wait for the correct center to pop up you won't be sorry.

I have a hard time being patient myself when I want to put something together so I understand how you feel! Your speaker will pop up soon enough.