lets see YOUR two channel setups

(2each) 2-channel systems (Rotel) and 3-pair of Klipsch RF-7's (6-speakers)

Both Rotel Systems are identical:

Rotel RB-1090 Amp

Rotel RC-1090 Pre

Rotel RCD-1072 CD-Player

Rotel RT-1080 Tuner

Sound is amazing! I'm stunned every day that I sit down for a listen!

Love the Klipsch / Rotel match. 9.gif

post-15573-13819266803072_thumb.jpg

It's just a cheap Yamaha that I try to learn on some.

I am more the listener type as opposed to some of the guys here who can really play.

All the musical talent in my family went to my older brother who was quite a good pianist/organist in the day.

Rick

Um, well I'm sure there are more comfortable chairs, but I still have problems "drifting-off" in that chair so I guess it's comfortable enough.

No Disc

----------------

On 6/24/2005 7:24:57 PM crazytubepower wrote:

NO Disc that is an awesome system...but that chair doesn't look that comfortable...I'm glad to see a room that is dovated to just 2-channel nothing else

----------------

Unfortunately the room is not totally dedicated to 2-channel. At least they are in separate areas.

5.jpg

no disc

awesooome system how high are those corns above floor do you hahe lights under them to make them hoooveer. one day you will really appriecate them when you have some disc to play,

i am envious.goose bumps envy oughhhh

10.gif

buda

DCP_0283Small.JPG

Basic back room rig: 1979 KC-BR's, Jolida JD300B SET integrated amp, Linn Ikemi CD player, Linn IC's and speaker wire. I really need to get some longer tubes for the rack so the amp can move down and I can put my turntable on the top shelf. My main system is comprised of Levinson/Revel gear which is a total different approach but what I enjoy from both systems is the dynamic response. The Revel Ultima line is as close as I've heard a speaker getting near Khorn dynamics, it just takes ridiculous amounts of amp current to get them to do it.

----------------

On 6/24/2005 8:12:07 PM No Disc wrote:

Um, well I'm sure there are more comfortable chairs, but I still have problems "drifting-off" in that chair so I guess it's comfortable enough.

No Disc

----------------

Trust me guys, I've sat there in that chair. It is VERY comfortable.

Tim, your room continues to amaze. I can't believe that it would sound better than when I heard it but the spikes and room treatments must improve it!

----------------

On 6/24/2005 11:53:41 PM seti wrote:

Guy, Wow the Wytech looks incredible but then again so do those Canary's lol I have their evil twins
9.gif
----------------

Seti,

This is Codhead's system. It shure looks very nice.

Here's mine (at least a part of it)...

IMG_0439.JPG

post-5419-13819266806682_thumb.jpg

Chris,

Just when I think I'm done and happy with the sound, I find myself learning more about audio and tweaking some more. I wish I could stop myself, however, I have not had any regrets.

There are other improvements beyond what you mentioned as well. The sound, in fact, is much better than you were here. For me the measuring stick is how long I sit in front of it listnening to a particular album or CD. If I find myself listening to a whole album or CD, rather than just a track or two, I know I'm going in the correct direction.

Get your butt back to Chicago and have a listen. How's the move going?

Tim

----------------

On 6/25/2005 7:25:31 AM Chris Robinson wrote:

----------------

[/blockquote>