lets see YOUR two channel setups

• Moderators

Just built a Flexy table rack tonight for my rig, I really like it and it was a breeze to build with a little help from my friend. Now I just to need a break out my actual camera to get a few nice shots.

Looks great, nothing sounds like a big ugly horns ! [H]

I look at this thread every time it pops to the top, great looking setups and rooms everyone, first class ! [Y]

I was looking through these post and saw that my setup pic in here was from 2006!!! Well it has changed a little since then this is more current. The coffee table is gone, and that is the Super Baldwin amp in the system; I switch between it and the Korneff 45.

Jay

post-21005-13819690653156_thumb.jpg

Here's my current set up. I'm running a Micro-Seiki DD 40 tt into a Scott LK 48 amp and a Teac 3300 SX directly into a Mac 225. I can switch between the two amps with a Niles switch. The speakers are my hybrid K horns with Altec 511 horns, 902 drivers and Beyma cp-25 tweeters.

post-15074-13819690724828_thumb.jpg

Mike, the HIIs look to be in great shape. Love the cane grills. My HIIs are black lacquer and black grills. Those should be wonderful with the Mac gear.

When's the camping trip over?

Bruce

When's the camping trip over?

The scouts return Monday. I am sure that they are miserable as it is 40 degrees with 3 - 5 inches of rain. The troop has a reputation of sticking it out and has never cancelled an outing due to weather. We are standing by without their knowledge in case things get risky.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice PM, CD previewing at the one of your vinyl temples[;)] I've never seen you take a bad shot of gear in how many years is it now? Anyway my latest acquisitions have been new power for the Las and a secondary video set up in Cave De Kaiser, picked up the Jolida FX-10 after all the print hype and I must say she is pretty sweet and refined as opposed to the Qinpu A-3 I had been driving them with (Qinpu currently my desktop headphone amp at the office) which has proven to be no slouch in either case but the Jolida does sound more refined and a we bit more powerful on the Las. Keep'em coming gang as "Show me yer 2 channel" is a candy store for the eyes[:D]

post-18681-13819691461764_thumb.jpg