lets see YOUR two channel setups

Here is my setup in its current configuration. I must say that I'm extremely happy with it right now. At some point I want to upgrade my Music Hall turntable to the MMF-5.1se in rosewood, but for now the 2.2 sounds really good...

List of components:

Chorus II Oiled Walnut
Anthem
Integrated 225 Amp
Marantz SA-11S1 SACD Player
Music
Hall MMF-2.2 LE Turntable In Ferrari Red
APC H15 Power Conditioner

Not my best photos, but here you go:

Jbone, nice looking set up I like the eye candy(McIntosh gear)I all ways think its real pretty looking. Rick88, I thought my dad was the only Mets fan on earth but today I see there are others(unless you find that the Mets shirt hanging up makes the best dusting material)[:D]. I like the red on your table I all ways liked automotive finishes on audio gear. I don't remember who it was but there was a guitar builder and a hot rod builder that got together a designed a guitar based off a hod rod I think it was for Eddie Van Halen. It was really cool looking.

It might look better but they aee too long and wide. Also 1u rack mount servers have very loud fans.

You got that right! Most serious 1U rack mounts are a good two feet from front to back and have very high velocity fans to move the air through them.Almost too loud even when placed in another room . Large cases like some of the Dell or HPs are almost totally silent.

Nice to see the RTR, seti.

Bruce

That's right Bruce, a 1U is great if you don't mind having a 727 taxing in circles in the background all the time[:o] LOL In's new rack is pretty trick, was recently over there checking it out, I will say he is a bit of a whiner about the PITA on those adjustable shelves[:D]

It might look better but they aee too long and wide. Also 1u rack mount servers have very loud fans.

You got that right! Most serious 1U rack mounts are a good two feet from front to back and have very high velocity fans to move the air through them.Almost too loud even when placed in another room . Large cases like some of the Dell or HPs are almost totally silent.

Nice to see the RTR, seti.

Bruce

That's right Bruce, a 1U is great if you don't mind having a 727 taxing in circles in the background all the timeSurprise LOL In's new rack is pretty trick, was recently over there checking it out, I will say he is a bit of a whiner about the PITA on those adjustable shelvesBig Smile

I'll give you a call when it is time to rearrange the shelves 4 hands are better than 2.

• 1 year later...

Scored this for 30 bucks 2 blocks from my apartment at a old house being sold off by the children taking over the house after the parents passed away, Custom made box with a Marantz 2225 and Dual 1019 TT. Needs a good cleaning ,but a quick hook up n test produced nice warm sounds from Sinatra spinning. The Dual 1019 has a AKG-P6E cart and stylus in new condition the lady said and actually sounded nice coming out of 2 hd300 satalites I quickly set up. Best 30 bucks I've spent !

It's a neat custom job that I think I'll use in the bedroom hooked to some rb61's.

Nice pickup! Looks like I was not the only one buying more gear today, he he. She gave that to you for only $30.

Thanks derek, yea 30 bucks as they are clearing away everything to remodel a beautiful victorian home!

I got this piano stool for 10 dollars, it'll be perfect for sitting in front of 2 channel rig sorting thru LP's

Scored this for 30 bucks 2 blocks from my apartment at a old house being sold off by the children taking over the house after the parents passed away, Custom made box with a Marantz 2225 and Dual 1019 TT. Needs a good cleaning ,but a quick hook up n test produced nice warm sounds from Sinatra spinning. The Dual 1019 has a AKG-P6E cart and stylus in new condition the lady said and actually sounded nice coming out of 2 hd300 satalites I quickly set up. Best 30 bucks I've spent !

It's a neat custom job that I think I'll use in the bedroom hooked to some rb61's.

Very nice! the 2225 is a sweet receiver, and the 1019 is no slouch! Nice box, too!