Which Next?

Wolf

Frzninvt, here's the deal I can get... i currently own the RW-8 and the store is willing to give me 250$ CDN for it... also, they're seling me the RW-12 for 750$ CDN - 250$ CDN (from the RW-8)... so it would only cost 500$CDN which isnt bad I think. (also, I only paid 300$ for the RW-8).

Wolf, did you get the sub?

VTG,

The trade value on you RW 8 is more than fair. But I would try to beat him up a little on the price for the RW 12. If the exchange rate is still around $1.16 You are paying MSRP for the RW 12 and even if he padded your RW 8 price up I bet you can do a little better.

I have the RW 12 with my 35 series and I am very happy with it.

Cats like to stretch while they claw. Being able to reach up and claw RF-35's would be natural behavior. The RW-12 is low to the ground and will be of no interest as a stretching/clawing toy. My RB-35's are on 30" high stools.

Wolf

post-17443-13819266909082_thumb.jpg

Wolf, nice cat, looks like mine 2.gif

Shane, the exchange rate is around 1.25. Also, I believe that the MSRP is higher here, all the stores I went to retail the RW-12 for 899$ CDN. I'm sure I'd be happy with the RW-12 but im still looking at the HSU SFT-3, looks like a kickass sub too.

post-17038-13819266910432_thumb.jpg

Wolf, Siames are awefully smart cats . . . but I understand the relectance.

back in the day when my two (male & female) where still with me I had no problem "training" them both as to what was their skratching post . . . they would ever make a huge deal of 'workin' the post when they wanted attention, positive re-inforcement and all