Disappointed....unfortunately...

BSDPN LoAdEd

Hello Klipsch,

A recent article at Avault.com is turned me into a spiral of disappointment. I have known about the mid-range problem for some time on my v2.400 system. Reading in this article, I found that you are fixing the problem in the next revision of the system. This is very disappointing in that the faithful customers who practically sold you out of these systems, will not get this upgrade unless we shell out $300 bucks for a whole new system. My system has been rock solid since I've had it and I don't want to shell that kind of cash out for a system I already own. What would I do with the old one?? Is there any chance that your faithful customers can get an upgrade to their existing system? I wouldn't even mind paying a little extra for parts and labor but.

Any feedback by you guys on this matter is appreciated.

Thank You,

Jeremy Hartmann

I was a little disappointed as well to here that you put headphone jacks on the main sattelite too but that was fixed as soon as I saw the modular add-on. Thanks guys.

Well gee,

As stated in at least a dozen posts, Klipsch will not upgrade the systems, nor, in my opinion should they have to. If you want to upgrade, either buy the cp-1 preamp ($50) and you will get the headphone jack, or sell your current set of promedias and buy a new set.

quote:

My system has been rock solid since I've had it and I don't want to shell that kind of cash out for a system I already own.

This shows that you paid $250 dollars for an amazing system, which to this day has not given you a problem, so why are you soo dissapointed?

Either way to upgrade, $300 will be spent. Buy the new preamp, for $50 and your total cost will be $300, but you will have the headphone jack, as well as an input and a on-off switch. In addition, to my understanding, a preamp which will show a lot more gain. The new crossovers that will come with the new sat's won't be a drastic difference, (again this is purely speculation), so either sell your current set and buy a new set, or, go buy the cp-1. But please, everyone, do not beg klipsch for any upgrades, or handouts.

I hope this helps

Impala SS

Fawkin-A!!

I post once on here and I get ripped by the locals. Stop playing the PMS Avenger and act civilized. I just asked a question. AND I WASN'T LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS!! I was initially disappointed as well as curious after reading the article. Other than that, thanks (I guess) for the information Impala. That's more than Seb gave me.

I'm definitely going to buy the preamp for sure.

LoAdEd

• Moderators

There has been no word from Klipsch because there has been no decision made. Any firm response at this time would be premature.

Any developments/new products/upgrade options will be posted on this bulletin board, as well as the ProMedia section of the website.

As always, stay tuned!

--Amy