Heritage gathering in Hope

Tony Reed

The List

I will be editing this list as necessary. Please keep me up to date on who's attending.

September 17th and 18th.

Trey Cannon

1. Tony Reed

2. DaddyDee

3. tkdamerica

4. bhendrix

5. Rdmarsiii

6. dtel

7. Whathesae

8. ssh

9. popbumper

10. blindman

11. Seadog

12. Thumpelstiltskin

13. Arkytype

14. Mallette

15. Kriton

16. KhornKerry

17. fini

18. Wrench_peddler

19. Woodog

20. seti

21. LarryC

22. kaiser SET say

23. BEC

24. MDC

25. colterphoto1

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!! It's been thirty years since I was in the factory in Hope. When I worked for a Klipsch dealer while in college, I traveled to Hope with a customer to help him pick out rosewood for a pair of K's. Boy, would I love to have those speakers today!

depends on the weekend, I already have plans to travel that direction twice in Sept. for Friday night football games. I am not sure of the dates. If it does not fall in line with one of those I do not know if I can make it but I will tell my brother and I am sure he will attend.

Just checked, I will be down there the 3rd and 9th. Still might make another trip.

This is what I've been "h-o-p-i-n-g" for...2.gif... a gathering in Hope. Since I live in the Dallas area, it is just a hop-skip-jump away.

I'd love to meet Miss Valerie, and tour the heritage factory.

Maybe the listening area could have more than one system (or more than one room) so that equipment can be changed out quickly before listeners lose their ability to make audio comparisons from one system to another. I could bring Khorns, La Scalas, McIntosh MC30's, Welborne Labs Moondogs, Scott 299B, and a Harmon Kardon 430.

Since Hope is a small town it might be possible to book someplace where the only guests are attending the gathering. That would reduce the number of complaints from the non-participants.

I would love to attend a hope gathering. I wonder if we should wait until next year to try and mobilize as many Forum members as possible and maybe get the official sanction and presence of Trey, Amy, etc.

That said, I didn't attend the Indy gathering so I could really focus on making it to Hope first. If there's a get together I will try to attend, but it will depend on the weekend in September and my job responsibilities for that month.

Best in horns,

triceratops