Heritage gathering in Hope

Tony Reed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A photo to be released later will show a box on a workbench with Atlas PD5VH, next to a parts bin full of Klipsch K55X metal plates. This is proof that they are indeed the vendor and that the two are the same.

Michael

Fini- please send me my Aura, I lost mine on Saturday night....[:(]

Fini, I kept wondering when you came into my room and took a picture of my Aura VA100 MKII integrated but I finally figured out you were talking about the orange essence around Woo's head[:o]

Now Woo did get to hear my Aura driving my Wharfdales as he spent a few hours with Ian and I later that Saturday night[:D]

Michael, I plead the 5th on the high volumes as I really did not turn anything up it was just a volume imbalance in the Scott before Woo re-set the thing for all front end devices to come in at the same level. Sorry if we singed a few ear hairs on you at that evening's[<:o)]

Great photo's everyone, sure would be nice if we could put a nice album of some sort together of the whole event with all photo's[;)] What a keepsake that would be[:)]

Started my new piggy bank for I'm going to be sending several payments to BEC as he helps me part my Ind. LaScalla's back out[:D]

Sure am glad the SPCA did not catch us abusing that poor Mule Deer, nice new Avatar Fini[H]