• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 7/13/2005 3:23:53 PM crazytubepower wrote:

Why do I have to be 15 and in california....i miss out on all the fun
15.gif

----------------

It's ok, I'm 24 and in California. So I miss out on all the fun too, but at least you still have your high school and college years to look forward to!

----------------

On 7/12/2005 11:57:42 AM Tony Reed wrote:

OK guys… who is serious about a Heritage gathering in Hope? I’ve been in contact with two other forum members that seem to think the latter part of September would be good. With any luck we will have:

1. A meeting place in a secluded area for playing music to all hours of the night.

(all gear and speakers welcome)

2. We would see PWK’s museum in downtown Hope. (most likely with Miss Valerie)

3. Audio museum near the Klipsch factory.

There may be other surprises to come, but there are no guarantees.

OK… so who’s in?

Tony

----------------

The latter part of September works for me. Count me in.

Woo

----------------

On 7/12/2005 11:57:42 AM Tony Reed wrote:

OK guys… who is serious about a Heritage gathering in Hope? I’ve been in contact with two other forum members that seem to think the latter part of September would be good. With any luck we will have:

----------------

I would certainly love to go, but unfortunatly, I don't think it'll work out for me at all. The big reason is that in the middle of September, I'll be in Atlanta for ProgPowerUSA. That will pretty much kill the rest of my travel budget (and I sure as hell do not want to drive out to Arkansas, although if I did, I'd proably bring a pair of RF-5s for everybody to play with.)

• Moderators

We can't stop anyone from travelling to Hope (!), but this won't be a Klipsch sponsored event. I have no idea about touring the plant and/or museum, Trey would have to chime in here. I think he might try to attend if you all get together.

I was just there about a month ago. Unless it's a Klipsch sponsored event with an entre into the factory, there's not a lot to see. When/if Klipsch sponsors a gathering in Hope count me in; however, sponsoring an event to the level we experienced in Indianapolis is fairly costly. I would not expect Klipsch to do this more than once a year.

Mick

----------------

On 7/14/2005 1:41:03 PM dtel wrote:

This may be a stupid question but did anyone check with Klipsch? sorry if i missed something.

----------------

No such thing as a stupid question on this forum.

This gathering is unauthorized, not endorsed by Klipsch. It's just a couple of Arkansas forum members getting together another Arkansas Renegade Klipsch Forum Gathering.11.gif

In 2004 we did this at my house in Little Rock and had forum members from seven states show up for the fun.

"This gathering is unauthorized, not endorsed by Klipsch. It's just a couple of Arkansas forum members getting together another Arkansas Renegade Klipsch Forum Gathering."

Well, this Texas boy is gonna crash your party!2.gif9.gif

I for one am excited about this event and thanks for inviting forum members. 1.gif

I don't know of any Heritage dealers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that I can check out, nor does there appear to be one in Little Rock or anywhere in between! 14.gif

Since Ultimate Electronics closed here, I have to start another relationship with a Klipsch dealer. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a THX home installer (the only Klipsch speaker Rep I can find) ) to audition a system which I heard in Indy. I asked them if they carried Heritage and they said no but I can order them.

HMMMMM. I may be a fan(atic), but I am not "ordering" any speakers without giving them a listen and I DON'T feel like paying full price to some installer just because he has a shirt with "Klipsch" embroidered on it. I think I may have to wear my Klipsch tie 9.gif.

Thanks again and I hope I can attend--sponsored or not, Klipsch is lucky to have forum members like you!