The MC-30's have arrived!!!

Timmikid

----------------

On 7/16/2005 5:02:12 PM Timmikid wrote:

pic of Dual 701
----------------

Cool. I love the old Dualies. I have a couple of 1019's and a 1229. A whole different approach than the old Thorens. I love watching those things operate.

Your MC30's look great.

----------------

On 7/16/2005 6:17:37 PM Joe Auwen wrote:

Tim, Glad they got there Ok!! Can you send them back now?? I need them as I am working toward having thirty pairs of MC30s....
1.gif
(or was that supposed to be thirty MC30s..?)

Enjoy...!
----------------

LOL! Yes of course, I packed them already! (Yeah right). Let us know how your project progresses. Sorry to have caused a delay! 9.gif9.gif9.gif

What about 240 pairs of MC 240? (I am considered to be a madman by one of the other forummembers, feeling quite at home among you great insane, surrounded by great sound) 10.gif

Congrats indeed, Tim! I am already looking forward to reading a review of those amps. BTW: which tubes will you be using?

Oh, and in case you feel like listening to MC30's on Khorns, you are welcome to stop by.....after all most forum members are further away than Germany (and Essen is not far from the border 2.gif )

Wolfram

Well, my 2 cents:

Tim, I'm sorry you were scammed, but glad we "met." Congratulations.

My personal thanks as they made me look good:

Joe - you did a great thing, no other words

Terry - I have a 2120 I bought from Tom years ago, I know your work.

Craig _ You're a Teddy Bear, thanks for helping Dave assemble a set of tubes and spares.

Gilbert thank you, those KT-88s made their way to AudiogoN, I did more research - they were not Gold Lions. Glad you didn't get scammed.

3DZapper - thank you for your emails, I didn't acknowledge as I had a lot going, but now publicly, thanks Rick.

Audible Dave - you busted your butt, kept me informed, have been great to talk to and we will again.

There are probably others, this helpd to erase any image of the "Ugly American" I felt bad for Tim, I only read the emails and sent a few of my own.

From one Forum Member to all: Thank You and to Tim, I hope that they exceed your expectations.

Win dodger3.gif

Very nice setup.

2 questions:

What platform do you have the amps on? I am thinking about getting rid of the flexy stand and I like your setup.

Are MC-30's the amps to be looking out for?

Again VERY NICE setup and I am glad everything worked out for you.

Danny