Klipsch Reference Home Theatre speakers for sale

Cleve

Since I'm building my Epic Home Theater, I'm selling all of the following on an individual or group basis

RC-25 Center

RS-25 Surrounds

RW-12 Subwoofer.

All have the original boxes and manuals. The RW-12 was purchased new on 12/13/03, the RS and RC-25s on 12/29/03. They've been in a smoke free, child free home. The RW-12 hasn't really been used much at all since March 2004 when I aquired my CF-4s. They're in very good condition except for some scratches on the black metal bracket on the back of the RS-25s from placing them on wall mounted screws - those scratches absolutely cannot be seen when the speakers are placed as designed on the wall.

The RW-12 is currently at Rowe Photo in Rochester for a minor repair - ever since new, the volume control has a mildly annoying rattle when very deep bass notes play - It's done it since new, but wasn't quite annoying enough to justify lugging it back to the shop. But since I'm selling it I wanted it to be in perfect working condition.

If anyone is interested in one or all of the speakers, make me an offer via PM. If there's no interest, I'll be placing them on Ebay in a few weeks. Thanks.

Just an update - I should have posted my asking prices yesterday. I had zero time yesterday - sorry for the confusion!

RC-25 - $150

RS-25s(pair) $175

RW-12 - $300

PS - all the speakers are black finish.

PPS - All prices plus insured shipping, which I haven't investigated (I'm not sending ANYTHING without insurance, and I will take photos of the items when dropped off/picked up)

Rowe Photo called me - the RW-12 is fixed already (just a minor rattle inside the rotary volume control). So I can get some photos of anything you're interested in by Friday or Saturday.

Jim

I've been trying to send you a second PM, but I keep getting errors. If you can please drop me an e-mail at the address in the first PM I sent you.

Thanks

Edit: My last message may have gone through. I hope you don't have 8 or 9 in your inbox. I apologize if you do.

Sorry, guys. I never checked this thread, as I assumed you'd send me PMs and e-mails. My apologies!

At any rate, the only speaker that's spoken for, tenatively, is the RW-12. The RC-25 and RS-25s are both available. As promised, I'm attaching photos of all three starting with the RW-12 so the potential buyer can see what's he's purchasing...

RW-12-7.jpg

RW-12-61.jpg

As you can see, there's one small nick in the back edge of the cabinet. I had never noticed it before prior to bringing it outside.

RW-12-5.jpg

RW-12-4.jpg

RW-12-3.jpg

RW-12-2.jpg

Included with the sub is the original packaging, manual, and Klipsch folder. Also, since I've no need for it, an 8' Tributaries subwoofer cable that I paid ~$55 for.

RW-12-1.jpg

post-14106-1381926885437_thumb.jpg