Spilling the beans!!

CEDIA is in Sept. here in Indy. (anyone else going let me know.) I am already registered. So you know we will know... because it is then public info of what is new out there.

If not...

CES is in Jan in Vegas... Only a matter of time!

Wait breaking news!!!!!

Klipsch has a new sub speaker called "The Cannon." Sometime in any movie you have that one climactic explosion that makes the movie!!! So Klipsch invented the Sub for this purpose... It only explodes once, but you will feel the explosion till you re load with a new woofer! Kind of a razor, razor blade thing. (The amp stays fine, you just have a blown woofer... so re load with a new woofer till next time!) Klipsch is going make a killing $$ wise with this...

Trey was working behind "closed secret doors" on this project!

Guess I have now spilled the beans.. Sorry, I could not let it stay in me any longer! If I get fired from this BB, who cares...? The truth must come out! Post this elsewhere so the thread lives!!!! Rumor is, it goes lower than any test equipment can measure for human hearing... The problem is, Klipsch loses the test machine every time it fires to verify this though!

hahahahahaa

----------------

On 8/4/2005 12:31:02 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

... It only explodes once, but you will feel the explosion till you re load with a new woofer! Kind of a razor, razor blade thing. (The amp stays fine, you just have a blown woofer... so re load with a new woofer till next time!) Klipsch is going make a killing $$ wise with this...

----------------

Hmmm...I wonder how long the warranty is for the thing????? 1 Year or 90 Blasts, whichever comes first?

LOL! 9.gif2.gif16.gif

Just as a side note, I watched the movie "The Core" last night..

OK,OK,OK, twisted not really realistic BUT.. Great effects, especially explosions, and visiual ones as well. Def a renters show off the subs in your system movie!!

And perfect for "The Cannon!" Klipsch new sub!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...