SVS on sale?

Quenten

I've never known them to have a sale. They put their best price out there and that's it. I have seen discounts on B-stock items, discounts for repeat buyers and discounts on pre-orders before that particular model is available however.

SVS should have a nice summer sale "UP TO 80% OFF ON ALL SELECTED TUBE SUBS AND UP TO 20% OFF ON ALL BOX SUBS" 9.gif

But thier prices are very fair and they do not need to give away great products.Besides what retail subs outperform SVS clearly....? NONE

CECAA850,

I see you ahve a few Carver products! I am a carver fan..fanatic and have had a godo few TFM series Carver power amps.Bob Carver's products are so faramong my favorite ones.

It's been 4-5 years since I kept up with HT. Back then SVS would always have a summer sale. Last time I looked you could get 2 CS Ultras & an amp for a grand or $1200, can't remember. They did this for 3 years runnig back then, we always looked forward to it, & now that I'm in the market--no sale. I hear rumors SVS is going to go big, as in retail sales soon. Anybody else heard anything?