Looking for an old logo scan

Daddy Dee

Nick,

I'm 600 miles from home at the moment. If you want to do that for Dee, that won't hurt my feelings any. I would give him the file in more than one format. Anyone here in the U.S. that deals with printing should be able to handle either a Photoshop file or an Illustrator file.

Depending on the use, 300dpi would be fine. A simpler idea might be to use Acrobat, as a pdf will scale well and anyone can use it.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Did anyone ever make anything of these designs? Several people have asked me about artwork lately. Here's the thread where some logos were recreated by members.

I'd LOVE to have some 3x8 or so color bumper stickers for equipment cases and to paste on LSI stacks. Then everyone would know that I use the best speakers made!

Michael

Here's the thread of the Legend in Sound logo some guys were working on. I know there's been a few individual efforts to do coffee mugs, baseball hats, tour jackets, etc.

Seems that the Klipsch company store thinks they have too much 'obsolete' inventory of weird sizes and stuff already and doesn't seem interested in creating more logo goodies for us. At least that's the feeling I've gotten from talking to some company people.

We'd do it ourselves, but don't want to jeopardize our relationship with big daddy Klipsch. There is a lot of talent in this group and we have ample resources to get the job done. If we don't 'charge' or make a profit on the items, would Klipsch really be upset with some of their best customers for free advertising?

Seems like with the rollout of the new Heritage series, now would be an opportune time to outfit the troops in new shirts, tour jackets, mugs, etc, and set us out talking about the new product with some Promo brochures. I'm sure that the grass roots ground swell caused by 100 or so rabid Klipsch fans (especially at some of the upcoming conventions) sure couldn't hurt. I mean, wouldn't the marketing dept just love to have Indy, me, Fini, Picky, and some of the other die-hards talking up their stuff?

No charge for my time Klipsch, just give me the uniform and point me in the right direction.

Let's make it happen this time! New Heritage in 2006- this is OUR YEAR!

Michael

Hey Anakin,

You were talking about an illustrator file with that logo you did above, do you still have it and could you e-mail to me?

OR, if anyone else has that logo illustrator file, could you e-mail to me? It would be very very helpful. ;)

Bruce

• 14 years later...