Going Price of KLF20s?

chuthor

Hi just wondering if you guys can give me a fair going price for KLF20s. They are said to be in excellent shape with minor imperfections. I was asked to make an offer but I have no idea whatsoever what they are currently going for and dont want to insult the seller or rip myself off.

Thanks for any help!

----------------

On 8/18/2005 3:10:48 AM chuthor wrote:

Hi just wondering if you guys can give me a fair going price for KLF20s. They are said to be in excellent shape with minor imperfections. I was asked to make an offer but I have no idea whatsoever what they are currently going for and dont want to insult the seller or rip myself off.

Thanks for any help!

----------------

I saw a pair of KLF20's expire without a bidder at $500 plus $100 shipping. I think they were in fine shape so I would offer somewhere south of $600, maybe $550, $500 if you are feeling really spicy that day! 2.gif

Later,

D

Hi, if you can get them for under $600.00 you did well.

I think the pair for $500.00 expired with reserve not met.

Here is a link to that pair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-KLF-20s-Pair-Like-New-Sound-Awesome_W0QQitemZ5794986592QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A pair just sold on Ebay for 660.00 + shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-KLF-20s_W0QQitemZ5797947780QQcategoryZ14993QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck!

JJ

----------------

On 8/25/2005 9:12:16 PM Huhuru wrote:

Great speakers for home theater and/or two channel. Of course, lucky me, paid $800 for a new pair, when they were being discontinued. Bought at Tweeter in 2001.

Good luck.

Huhuru
10.gif

----------------

That is exactly the same price, place, and time I got my new ones.

• Like 1

ya they are great speakers if you have the space. I got an amazing deal for mine off Ebay - $550 shipped! and they were/are perfect. I ended up paying nearly $400 for the center though, but it is worth it.

I would say anything under $700 shipped is a good deal, because shipping will be a legit $100+.