The forum is closing!?!?!?

J.4knee

From 8/26 to 8/29. Good grief, will there be counselors available to help us deal with the grief??? Why whatever will we do??? What do you actually expect us to talk to real people we can actually see? You mean you want us to spend time with our families? But no one in my house knows anything about tweaking La Scalas! Boy you are really asking a lot from us on this one! Geee I feel lost and abandoned already.15.gif15.gif7.gif

I'm going to dust off all the Klipsch in my garage and re-tin the leads on all my speaker wires. That should consume a couple of hours. Maybe some rope caulk mods, there's an afternoon.... Or BLO all your old Heritage cabinets. They deserve a little TLC after the long hot summer.

What are YOU going to do this weekend??

Michael

I just finished copying and pasting all of my PM's from my profile into my hotmail account, then sent them to my other Gmail account.

Anyone needing another e-mail account for on-line storage, give me a holler at mhurd77@hotmail.com , be sure to include "klipsch" in the subject line so that it does not get picked up by the junk mail filter.

I have 50 invites available, no catch.

I suspect there are some (living) here (and you know who you are) who will come back to the forum (once back up & running) and proclaim to the rest of us.......

"OMG!! I went outside while the Klipsch forums were down and there was this really big as* ball of fire in the sky! WTF is it? Should I be concerned? After standing outside for a bit, my (pale, milky white) skin started turning red. Anyone know what I should do about that? Also, I noticed that there are other humanoids that kinda look like me except their voice is generally higher than mine, they have longer hair, dress differently, and have what appears to some kinda "paint" stuff around their eyes and/or on their face. Oh....and get this, these other humans all seem to have the same "tumor bumps" (two to be exact) on their chest at about the same location. I think that ball of fire must be really bad for some of these other humanoids because it appears to have caused their "tumor bumps" to have enlarged quite a bit! Some were positively huge! Oddly, I found these bumps to be kinda attractive. I think I need help though because while I was looking at a particularly large set of bumps on one humanoid, that big as* fireball I think started having an effect on me as I noticed that there seemed to be a growth of some sort happening in my pants! So I ran back inside! Fortunately, being out of the exposure of that fireball caused the swelling to subside. Man - I hope THAT never happens again. Anyhow, hope each of you survived a weekend without the Klipsch forum. I gotta stay inside more."

Tom

Wow, stick my nose in the Forum after many moons... and, wham!!! ...they had to take a weekend off... and force me to answer all the PM cards and letters before they diffuse to the great bit bin of oneness.

Ah, but the plot thickens... what lurks ahead for Forum heads with nothing to do but take old Bose ads out the garbage... or fantasize about a glamour shot of Amy languidly draped upon a mighty transparent Klipschorn.

Deprivation... where can I buy that used Klipsch that stimulates the market for new Klipsch products... Innovation... its the old hard scare of new software. -HornEd

Welcome back Mr. Ed. You haven't missed a thing!

Parrot still digs SET amps and becomes extremely aggitated when folks say they lack the power and dynamics required to get the most out of your Klipsch speakers. "1.5 watts is all it takes" he was overheard saying.

Allan Songer has become a hard-core Van Halen fanatic and owns all their CDs. I believe he's joined the reunion tour and is on the road as we speak. He dropped off all of his jazz albums at the Salvation Army.

Mark has formed a new company and is marketing a line of Solid State amps. I think you can reach him at www.DriedUpMusic.com. Craig is the head technician.

Dean is using the same gear as when you last visited.

Smilin hasn't bought or sold or modded any equipment in months.

Oh yeah, Fini isn't funny anymore.2.gif

Hey Ed!5.gif

I guess I'll survive the weekend without the Klipsch Forums. Let's see, I'll be lurking around AudioKarma.org, Steve Hoffman Forums, AudioAsylum, The Audio Circles, and even the forums on AudioREVIEW. As good as these audio forums are, I'll still miss the one and only Klipsch Forums!2.gif