What Are You Paying For Gas ?

sunburnwilly

Hmm... once again, I will give you the european price! ;-)

For one liter of unleaded gas (98 octane) you pay 1.22,- euros atm.

This equals 4.61,- euros per gallon which is around 4.07,- USD.

Nick

Yeah....well, and the U.K. is about the size of the state of Texas. Point being, one doesn't have to drive quite as far in the U.K. or Europe to get from point A to point B as is typically the case in the USofA.

Tom

i agree with colter 100 percent this is price gouging 100 percent, there is no way in hell the pipeline damage from less than 2 days ago has affected pumps nationwide, its a shame that the people in america wont even come togeather over a tragedy like happened in LA., AL., MS. to put a stop to all these oil tycoons gouging and actually hurting the very people that need help the most right now imagine a country where people would come togeather and say enough is enough!!!!!! we are boycotting your gas for 3 days its not like anyones world would end if they refrained from buying gas for 3 days but ill bet any amount that the gas and oil tycoons would stand up and take notice. i mean think about it like this how many million cars are driven in this country every day and how many of those stop for gas i would say it would cost them billions in 3 days,

but alas people here are happy with the here and now. "i filled up and yes it was expensive but who cares i still have 20.00 in my pocket, and i get paid tomarrow." problem with the here and now attitude is eventually everything catches up and then the crying starts. Joe

What's worse here is people are in a panic about finding it. I can't imagine how much is being wasted by people burning it to find it. I'm glad I filled up early yesterday morning just before the price hikes hit. I paid $2.76 for premium and was the only one in the station. Now it's $3.19 and you have to wait in line. Feels like 1974 all over again.

What are you guys driving that you require premium??

I put nothing but premium in my '93 Subaru Legacy . Premium fuel burns cooler than regular and is better for most older cars . I have heard that some new cars say to run only regular or plus . Lower octane fuel has less weight than higher octane fuel And as such has more of a flash burn whereas higher octane has more of a controled burn .

Spokane, WA has been around $2.859 to 2.899 for regular. We have the oneof the highest gas taxes in the US. Our gas comes from Montana or is barged up the Columbia to the Tri-Cities.

Premium is $3.079 to 3.099.

Some wholesalers have been out for short periods. We expect prices to go sustantally higher and stay there till the snow flies.

Bill

The Quad Cities are running $3.00 on the Iowa side and $3.20 on the Illinios side.

Illinios has a higher gas tax. Illinois side has a progressive tax and the Gov. wants to lower prices but doesn't say anything about cutting all the extra tax that the are collecting on it since increased in price. Tax is set as a percentage of price. State tax revenues are increasing big time.

here in Philly yesterday I filled up @ 0730 price 2. 89 for regular. 2145 hrs same day 3.15 for regular . I work at night on my way home this morning 3.25 for regular. when will this madness end ?????????? I dread what the prices will be on my way to work tonight. Now the gov is considering gas rationing . and repealing of the states tax for a short time WHAT A CROCK of ####$#####$#####< $$$$$$$$[:@][:@][:@]

peace

yendor