Poll: Ginger or Mary Ann

colterphoto1

3 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Sorry to hear. I won't say too much this time, however, in the hospital, we are seeing j&j doesn't work as well and that roughly 6 months after full vaxxx, your window of "full protection" is diminishing.

Moderators this should be considered misinformation and should be deleted . Or perhaps show the facts and not what bookface tells you ! Hell , burn this thread to the ground 😈

Ginger for me 😉

Some time ago, I remember reading a piece on the Dos Equis guy, who spent some time with Tina.  Depending on your own natures, this could move you closer to the Ginger camp, or further away.   For myself, of those mentioned here, Tina.  

https://doyouremember.com/37445/stole-clint-eastwoods-woman-nonstop-sex-gilligans-island-actress-tina-louise

• Like 1

19 hours ago, geezin' said:

Ms. Montgomery any day.

I got to see Ann Margret's opening night return to the stage in Ceasar's Palace (1988), Las Vegas, after she took a 5 year break to take care of her husband, Roger Smith,  after he got cancer. She was 48 at the time. Her mom was there and there were many movie stars that I recognized but ignored at other tables. I sat at one of the front tables in the only seat that remained, so lucky me. She was hotness redefined with her singing and dancing with young guys on stage. I was, literally, sitting 7 chairs away from her microphone on stage. She blushed a little when she dropped it off the stand, but put it back without mission a word in the song. I though, what a PRO! One of the most gorgeous women ever. She was about the age of this photo, with longer hair past her shoulders. Like my cousin always said: "No parts missing from her kit."

annMargret.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I got to see Ann Margret's opening night return to the stage in Ceasar's Palace (1987), Las Vegas, after she took a break to take care of her husband after he got cancer. She was 48 at the time. She was hotness redefined with her singing and dancing with young guys on stage. I was, literally, sitting 7 chairs away from her microphone on stage. She blushed a little when she dropped it off the stand, but put it back without mission a word in the song. I though, what a PRO! One of the most gorgeous women ever. She was about the age of this photo, with longer hair past her shoulders. Like my cousin always said: "No parts missing from her kit."

annMargret.jpg

Have to second this one.  Saw Ann Margret along with Mickey Rooney in the early '80's in the stage production of Sugar Babies.  Didn't get to sit as close as you, but even from the distance I was sitting she looked magnificent. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 10/10/2021 at 8:48 PM, jjptkd said:

You know they say that Covids is roughly twice as deadly as the seasonal Flu yet somehow the Flu has all but been eradicated.. could it be that it's EXACTLY as deadly as the Flu but when the two are combined statistically it just appears worse? 

I for one immediately injected myself with bleach when our lord and savior instructed us to and so far have been fine, it's so simple and cheap!   

You can stay out of the Lounge section for a week.