Poll: Ginger or Mary Ann

colterphoto1

22 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Speaking of punks...

Hey, punk.  Remember this gal?

Melody Patterson F Troop

I admit I had to Google F Troop to be reminded of her name.  Sadly, I learned that Melody Patterson died in 2015 at the age of 66.

Where the Fugawi?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I admit I had to Google F Troop to be reminded of her name.  Sadly, I learned that Melody Patterson died in 2015 at the age of 66.

Where the Fugawi?

From Wikipedia

"She apparently auditioned for F Troop (1965) on a lark. She was not quite 16, having obtained the role with the help of a forged birth certificate that indicated her age was 18 and kept her real age from the producers. When she had secured the part, she told them her real age. Their shock and consternation were ameliorated shortly thereafter by her maturity and professionalism.[3] "

On 10/15/2021 at 4:49 PM, MyOwn said:

I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I think Lovey is the hottie

2.jpg

More like 16 years late on this zombie thread.

I’ll stick with my post back on page 1 >>>  Ginger = teaser & MaryAnn = pleaser..…and nothing wrong with either.

Fun to look back at the old names on the early pages, I sure miss some of those guys (even dragonfyr..….but just a little bit).

• Haha 2

On 10/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, sputnik said:

More like 16 years late on this zombie thread.

I’ll stick with my post back on page 1 >>>  Ginger = teaser & MaryAnn = pleaser..…and nothing wrong with either.

Fun to look back at the old names on the early pages, I sure miss some of those guys (even dragonfyr..….but just a little bit).

a 10 year difference LOL It is funny.....Plus on Ginger = teaser & MaryAnn = pleaser..…and nothing wrong with either.

If this is already in this thread you get to watch it again...🍻