colterphoto1

Monday: Jennifer

Tuesday: Mary Ann

Wednesday: Baily

Thursday:Ginger

The weekend gets weird

Friday: Morticia Adams

Saturday: Lilly Munster

Sunday: The Munster daughter the blond but I can't remember her name.

Next week add Jenni " I dream of Jenni" to the rotation

The week after that Samantha from bewitched

Why not all of the "Bond" girls

Then Kramer's wife on cheers

Then three's company, leave out the guy (Ritter is dead anyway)

Then the girls from "Friends"

ect, ect, ect, Soooo little time, sooo much talent,

OK back to reality

icon-quote.gif
DeanG wrote:
In my view, the level headed brunette always is more appealing.

Unless it's a level headed blonde.

Dean, if'n she's level headed, you've got somewhere to balance your Scotch!

Michael- closing in on number 5000!

I just wanted to note for Amy that the aforementioned posts were loooong before I joined the team here.

5000! such a puny little number! bwhahahaha SMKL indeed.

• Moderators

Nope, I burned 'em all after I read this:

"Gilligan's" Mary Ann busted for marijuana

By The Associated Press

Article Last Updated: 03/11/2008 02:32:36 PM MDT
20080311__DawnWells~p1_200.jpg
Dawn Wells, the actress who played "Mary Ann" on Gilligan's Island, was sentenced Feb. 29, 2008, to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation in Idaho after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving. (Teton County Sheriff's Department)

DRIGGS, IDAHO — Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," is serving six months' unsupervised probation after allegedly being caught with marijuana in her car.

She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.

Under a plea agreement, three misdemeanor counts — driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance — were dropped.

On Oct. 18, Teton County sheriff's Deputy Joseph Gutierrez arrested Wells as she was driving home from a surprise birthday party that was held for her. According to the sheriff's office report, Gutierrez pulled Wells over after noticing her swerve and repeatedly speed up and slow down. When Gutierrez asked about a marijuana smell, Wells said she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. Gutierrez found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana.

The 69-year-old Wells, founder of the Idaho Film and Television Institute and organizer of the region's annual family movie festival called the Spud Fest, then failed a sobriety test.

Wells' lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells' testified that he'd left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it. Swafford also said several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells had very little to drink at the party and was not intoxicated when she left. He said she was swerving on the road because she was trying to find the heater controls in her new car.