What seperates to drive Klipsch RF-7??

Ive descided to keep my RF-7's for the basement system, I found alot of other speakers, but the Klipsch's were still the best with metal and hard rock. So now I would like to get myself some decent amplification for them. My cd player is the Ah! Super Tjoeb 4000/upsampled, which I am very happy with. I would like to keep the price under $1500 for a pre and power amp, new or used it doesnt really matter to me. Ive heard good things about Rotel, Parasound, NAD, Nuforce if I want to go with something new, on the used market ive heard good stuff bout Mccormack, Aragon and Bryston. What do you guys reccomend, am I better of going with something that is used but a bit higher end such as the Aragon 8008/18k, or something brand new but a little lower nd such as the Parasound Halo p3/a23??

Thanks

Why seperates with so many fine integrated amps out there ? Couple of very nice Conrad-Johnson Cav 50's on Audiogon right now. I would buy one myself right now if I had the extra cash. Many fine solid state out there as well. Think Bryston might be a little bright for your 7's. Classe makes some very fine amps as well, both in integrated and seperates. Also found Nad to be a great match with RF-7's.

Jeff New guy but 24 yrs of experience in this crazy hobby of ours.

If you see a McCormack power amp,at a godo price BUY IT! McCormack maps are more tube like and match to perfection with Klipsch speakers.

Also Bryston's newer power amps are smooth and would be agreat match for Klipsch,plus these are just about as accurate as they come.

I had tried Rotel,Bryston,Celeste MOON,Carver,Sunfire,Krell,McCormack,Anthem,Classe and ATI with Klipsch RF7's.The best match for the dollar was McCormack!

Right now I use ATI amps to power my Klipsch RF7's/RF5's and RC7.Works great for HT but acould be less clinical sounding for music listening.

I use Krell and SimAudio MOON W series with my Dynaudio Contour speakers,perfect match.Both HT and music are so involving you lose yourself in the sound. [:D]

McCormack gave me the most musical match with RF7's,if I will change my ATI amps it will be for McCormack no doubt.

If you see a McCormack power amp,at a godo

price BUY IT! McCormack maps are more tube like and match to perfection

with Klipsch speakers.

Also Bryston's newer power amps are

smooth and would be agreat match for Klipsch,plus these are just about

as accurate as they come.

I had tried Rotel,Bryston,Celeste

MOON,Carver,Sunfire,Krell,McCormack,Anthem,Classe and ATI with Klipsch

RF7's.The best match for the dollar was McCormack!

Right now I

use ATI amps to power my Klipsch RF7's/RF5's and RC7.Works great for HT

but acould be less clinical sounding for music listening.

I

use Krell and SimAudio MOON W series with my Dynaudio Contour

speakers,perfect match.Both HT and music are so involving you lose

yourself in the sound. [:D]

McCormack gave me the most musical match with RF7's,if I will change my ATI amps it will be for McCormack no doubt.

Not to highjack the thread but I just noticed you said you have both

the RF-7s and RF-5s, personally what do you think sound better?