Four abused Lascalas need a good home - sold

Hello Neil, I saw this thread title and remembered the trips involved, started reading from Page 1 "the curly one has arrived" - ah those were the days. Great times traveling all over the place collecting vintage Klipsch speakers. I've had the same luck with the HK pieces. Bought a 730 which is at DeanG's, have a 430 here, both too noisy to be of much use sadly. I understand there was a Forum fellow who promised to rework these, but has since disappeared. Glad the kids are getting good use of your sweet rebuilds, and the banner is a hoot! Peace buddy - Michael

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the same luck with the HK pieces. Bought a 730 which is at DeanG's, have a 430 here, both too noisy to be of much use sadly.

I've got the list of caps to be rep;aced on the 430, and need to do mine. Just within this past month it makes all kinds of racket when powering up. It settles down after a few minutes, but I really need to get it repaired.

Bruce

• 1 year later...