F/S Mint Forte 1's

robster

For sale,$650 MINT 1989 Forte1's WO.

The walnut finish is a very attractive reddish color. Serial numbers #8983234,8983232 09/20/89.Both with Dean G. modified crossovers. I also have a spare brand new set of titanium tweeter diaphragms that I will include,I paid $50 for them from BEC. I had the crossovers modified at a cost of $200 last December 2004. Cabinets have ZERO!!! scratches,no missing vaneer,all original drivers. Passive radiator is mint and original. I paid $550 for the speakers about 18 months ago plus shipping,plus crossovers $200 plus spare tweeter diaphragms $50 ,I bought those as backups. So I have over $800 invested.

****$650/OBO to forum members only,On EBAY,Audiogon for $750.****

II don't have original boxes and will not ship. Unless buyer is willing to pay the outrageous boxing charges at the UPS store for a guesstimate of $100 for both,just to box them up. So I prefer a local pickup,hey time for a road trip and enjoy the fall foliage.

I'm located in Gastonia,NC just 20 miles south of Charlotte,NC and 3.5 hrs. from Atlanta,10 minutes from I-85.

I've have a pair of Chorus II's that I will be using instead,they are a little smoother in the mids. But overall I consider the Forte' a FANTASTIC speaker. I 'll stick with my Chorus II's for now.

Cheers,

Robert

post-16193-13819273802152_thumb.jpg