Rating thread....gone

Amy

• Moderators

Sorry to end the entertainment. That was the most ridiculous thread I have seen in a long time.

First off, personal attacks are NOT tolerated on the forum, most of you know that well. Some, however, continue to do it.

Second, it's ridiculous to rate speakers that are designed to fall into a certain performance/price point category. IMO, they are all 10s in their class.

Let move on to more productive things.

Thanks.

I thought it to be the most informative discourse between "audiophiles" and "common-sensers" there ever was. Plus, I'll echo Craig. It was definitely the most humorous thread I've ever seen! Sorry to those of you who missed it - especially the cartoon (my new avatar for these lifelong memories of such blissful insignificance)! It was definitely a Classic!

I give the Belle Klipsch 10 for best looking loudspeaker. I'm pretty sure that most people that come over here think that my Belles are fancy tables of some sort, or some unusual pieces of furniture. Heck, I even had to explain that they are actually speakers to Dean and Craig.

That's because they provide essentially the same sound as La Scalas, except La Scalas are cheaper (or used to be!) -- actually Belles were up there fairly close to Klipschorn in pricing.

And now they're dead, deceased, defunct! R.I.P. Belles.

Well, Paul. We finally got a concession from Tom that the La Scalas were good speakers after all. He even admitted he liked them! There was a lot of huffing and puffing, it was like getting Craig to answer his electronic mail. But we got 'ol Tom to see some sense! [:o]

There was also a lot of talk about time delays, and stuff like that. But that went over my head.

Craig was in his element.

Edwin----If you don't desist with these reckless personal attacks and slander you (and this forum) may face legal action.

I suggest you hold the discussion to loudspeakers or if about me to things that can be proven and not assertions about email proficiency.

Be warned.