LaScala's arrived this evening: via my Tahoe!

BS Button

another impression

"Norah Jones is here, in the room, with the LaScala's.

Norah Jones is in an auditorium or somewhere else with the Cornwalls."

Todd, that is Exactly the same impression Michael , Roger and I had when we did the LS / CW test at Michaels house! Hope everything turns out well for you. Great Pics Too!

"Norah Jones is here, in the room, with the LaScala's.

Norah Jones is in an auditorium or somewhere else with the Cornwalls."

Todd, that is Exactly the same impression Michael , Roger and I had when we did the LS / CW test at Michaels house! Hope everything turns out well for you. Great Pics Too!

===================================================================

I will second that..As correct.... Good visual with Norah Jones or Dianah Krall in your room with the La Scalas. Listen to the Eagles HFO, or Live, and got the same impression too. Live jazz, rock n roll, especially anything with horns like Chicago, or Earth Wind and Fire.. Miles Davis.. Herb Albert.... I do love Cornwalls but NO comparrison to the La Scalas for a big open sound. (I have the THX subs at home, so plenty of lower end too.)

I watched the 5th Element last night, it has a pretty diverse soundtrack. With 7 la scalas... and the THX subs... OMG, just wonderful!

Well Now,

You won't believe this, but it's the truth. I found a loose abstract spring and a top to a Toshiba remote control behind the woofer in the dog box. There's no tellin, what else the vacuum cleaner sucked outta there: I'm not kidding. Listening test forthcoming.

Michael Colter is responsible for the purchase and repair, but Dean G. made me pull the trigger. Thanks to both! Unbelievable, feel like I've joined the majors....

I must have a pretty good room, bass seems to be very well represented by the La Scala's. Woodog just left after he soldered the leads on the alnico tweeters that Crites re-diaphragmed. They're sounding good with these AL-3's. Woodog played a trac from Paul Winters-Prayer for the Wild Things: WOW!

Colter caused this, but

Dean made me do it.

BS

Audio 12 stepper program forthcoming.

Audio 12 stepper program forthcoming.

LOL! Seriously folks, BS' system is awesome sounding! I left there giving a big nod to solid state sound. Another flavor of excellent. I could have stayed another hour or two, but my kid was more than ready to go.

BS was grinning too. [:)]

Woo