Eminence 15" for cost of shipping from 48009

DizRotus

If anyone here would like a 15 Eminence woofer for the cost of shipping ONLY, contact me. Rumor is that its a Gamma 15A. See Four abused Lascalas need a good home - sold (General Questions Forum) for an explanation of its history and reason for availability.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The driver has the following markings:

15CP150

151175 8 ohm

67-94490076 G1

It's in fine operating and cosmetic condition. Ill ship it in the box in which the K33 that replaced it was shipped.

Photos are attached here and to the subsequent post.

post-8936-13819274406124_thumb.jpg

The picture looks like the same frame as the current K-33E to me. But that frame is not being produced any more. When the current stock is used up, this should be the frame used by the K-33E.

Bob Crites

post-9312-13819274409274_thumb.jpg

Bob, that looks like the "standard" stamped-steel frame used by Eminence BUT not the K33E that I've got which are less than 2 years old.

My K33E's look EXACTLY like the one posted before with the "ovoid" cutouts and THIN, CHEASY metal.

You know, there is really no excuse for them not having CAST frames for $130 each. When I first took them out of the box, I thought I got taken, judging from the looks of the things!

DM

{edit} After re-reading Bob's post, I understand what he was saying (now) so ignore this post.

Dana,

Here is a new K-33E right out of the box. I think that is the same frame as the one Neil posted. But like I said, none will use this frame any more. Will be the one I showed above. I believe the cast frame would have cost much more than you are thinking and with the typical use and already great track record of longivity, just is unnecessary.

Bob

post-9312-13819274409994_thumb.jpg