What happened to the forums???

33klfan

WOW! I was forced to play ball with the dogs; argue economics with my wife; babysit my new grandson; read a technical paper on parasitic RF noise from diode rectifiers; repair a Fender amplifier; fix the sagging front door; listen to some neglected CDs; enjoy the spring-like Texas weather . . . . . . .

DRBILL

See, I told you guys that Amy did it! It was her sneaky girly way to get y'all to spend time with family for the holidays and eat turkey and put up the durn Christmas tree.

I got like emails from 12 guys in serious Klipsch withdrawl in the past couple of days. Pretty funny how hooked we are on this stuff. Personally, I had emergency visits to my home from an Ovation salesman, IndyKlipschFan, and Trey from Klipsch. That kept me going for a while. Whew, but it was a close one.

Now to put those new K77 diaphrams in.

• Moderators

Well, it continues to be a mystery. The site was down, but we did not get any server errors over the weekend. They were upgrading our email server, so that might have had an effect, but we're not sure. It shouldn't have lasted 3 days.

Odd, indeed.

Well, it continues to be a mystery. The site was down, but we did not get any server errors over the weekend. They were upgrading our email server, so that might have had an effect, but we're not sure. It shouldn't have lasted 3 days.

Odd, indeed.

yesterday I tried to email you twice and it got sent back to me. That might have been because of the email server. But don't understanding the whole site being down for like three days.

But we did get a lot accomplished, didn't we guys?[<:o)]

Michael