A place to put your pictures of your HT.

Trey Cannon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMIGAWD, something to aspire to for sure. The sweep of that screen, the uplights for showing off the speakers, the starry night sky, those rounded towers for the surround, the rack-o-Crowns!

What, pray tell, are the dimensions of that room? Your very dramatic photos make it look like 14' in height but I'll be they are more down to earth...

Congrats on a stupendous job well done man! daaaayyyaaammmmm

Michael

Thanks guys for all the awesome responses. I am still trying to tweak all the automated stuff in the theater and I am nearing completion on that. I did some more tweaking with the light behind the screen by using different light heads that concentrate the light better.

The theater is 15' x 20' x 9.5' ceilings.

Thanks Again!

Ruben

• 2 weeks later...

hey sandman, saw your progress from the AVS forum and noticed that you did most of the work yourself and wish I am as handy as you are. Just out of curiosity, how much did the whole project cost you, not counting the AV equipment? I am definitly inspired by your work and would like to know the cost to complete something like yours. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...