read this for a good laugh

I cought this on the ilounge.com forums

----------

I don't mean the addicted internet people here. All my friends think Bose is the best. So does the Bose salemen. They can prove it. I just can't afford it. I don't have a Costco membership, but I do think that maybe JBL creature speakers might work with a dock, but they cannot be as good as Bose.

I am telling you this even though I do not work at Bose, or have any Bose. It is just what I have heard from everybody. Everyone I know thinks Bose is the best. Everytime I go to someone's house, they all have Bose. I know Bose uses science to make speakers. They understand the brain and how the speakers make you hear things right. This is how Bose did it to be the best.

I have heard of JBL, and I am interested in that. Kilpish is an off-brand. I have never heard of them. I cannot even find a website for them. Only "Pro" companies have websites now.

Thanks

----------

So many funny quotes... so many....

is it brainwashing or mass hysteria? This guy's an idiot!

It gets better, later on he claimed to walk into goodguys which in case you didnt know, is the largets klipsch reference reseller on teh west coast (or at least it was until recently). And he said he sound the bose sounddock to sound the best to his ears because of the "science" or some crap. Dude, he walked into goodguys, ignored Monitor Audio, Energy, Mirage, Paradigm and Klipsch to just name a few and more outrageous did not even they were in the store and walked out thinking the sounddock was the best thing they sold.

Well he is right you know. Kilpish is an off brand speaker. I just googled it and they do not have a web site. However Klipsch has glommed onto Kilpish's reputation. When I searched for Kilpish the search engine kept asking me if I meant Klipsch. I wonder if the folks a Kilpish know Klipsch is doing this to their internet searches. I'll try to e-mail Cey Trannon at Kilpish and see if he is aware Klipsch is trying to hijack their potential customer searches.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Jeez, I didn't know Bose used science to design their speakers. I mean they probably have audio engineers and other guys good at math working on all of their stuff. It's a wonder with having to pay all of that high priced talent their speakers are so relatively cheap. Must have accountants who are good at math also. Not like one of those off brands like Kilpish that charge an arm and a leg for their so called Reference line designed by some guy in his garage. I may have to rethink my whole HT setup. I want some of them brainiac Bose speakers.[;)]

"Maybe if he would learn to spell he could fine the KLIPSCH web site."

Come on you guys, give the guy a break. When I first heard of

Klipsch, I thought it was German or something and I don't even know how

to spell it.

Bose is a given! How hard is it to spell B-O-S-E?

No wonder "Kilpish" is an "off-brand". [:D].

"Well he is right you

know. Kilpish is an off brand speaker. I just googled it and they do

not have a web site. However Klipsch has glommed onto Kilpish's

reputation. When I searched for Kilpish the search engine kept asking

me if I meant Klipsch. I wonder if the folks a Kilpish know Klipsch is

doing this to their internet searches. I'll try to e-mail Cey Trannon

at Kilpish and see if he is aware Klipsch is trying to hijack their

potential customer searches."

LOL!