One of dtel's Christmas presents

dtel

• Moderators

This is dtel's wife:

Just wanted to show off one of dtel's Christmas presents. We just picked it up today, boy was he surprised. We are going to pick the other present up tomorrow, his 2nd pair of Forte II's. Like I told Colterphoto, he must have been a really good boy for Mrs. Claus to treat him so nicely, considering Mrs. Claus' birthday is Christmas Day. So you can all tell him how nice he should be to Mrs. Claus. A brand new tractor and speakers....

post-11804-13819276609052_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

please let me know if the pic posted, or if it posted twice. This is the first time I have tried to post a picture, but thought it was well worth the effort. Dtel has made many friends through this forum and I wanted to share this with all of you.

• Moderators

This is something dtel has wanted and needed for almost eight years now. It is a 2005 Kabota L2800, 4 wheel drive, 29 HP. We have ordered a five foot front end loader and it should be delivered in about three weeks. We have approximately six acres of land with a house and pond on two acres of the property and also own our own landscaping company. This will be an invaluable piece of equipment for us. In addition, his mother and sister lost everything they own in St. Bernard Parish (thanks to Katrina). They recently purchased three and half acres around the corner from us and this will help clear their land, which is heavily wooded. We will also be building a log house on the remaining four acres of our property, so all in all it is a gift that we will be sharing with the entire family.

• Moderators

I just looked on the forum for the first time today ,I did not know what my wife put on here, thanks everyone. I really did need it at 48 i'm not getting any younger and landscapeing is not the easiest job without some kind of help.

And yes i know i am very lucky with my wife and family.

Hey dtel, about time you got a custom avatar, yes? Just go to control panel, browse, go to your kubota photo and click on it. In a few moments a mini photo will appear where the 'shadow man' is now.

You're one of the gang now, BE SOMEBODY! And Merry Christmas, you look like a big kid on that thing!

Michael

• Moderators

This is dtel's wife. I took your advice and changed the avatar for him. He would never have posted a pic of himself on here, let alone changed the avatar from the shadowy little figure that it is. LOL

HEY GUYS LOOK !, dtel's a real guy!

Thanks Mrs way cool dtel! Yer the best wife ever!

Now we want a post of what you think of that 4x Forte II setup once you get yerself surrounded with those new babies, okay? No fair just sneaking around here, gotta join in the fun!

Michael

• Moderators

I signed up as a forum member on 12/6/05. However, between all the excitement with Christmas, my birthday, the tractor, the new fortes, and my newly found addiction (Klipsch) I forgot my own password, so to expedite news I posted under dtel. Finally took time today to get password problems resolved (thank you Amy) and can go about my own business.

• Like 1