One of dtel's Christmas presents

dtel

Hey Ms dtel. I was wondering where in south Miss. you guys live. Picayune, eh? I know it well having lived in Pass Christian most of my early childhood (my parents still live in the Pass) and my Mom's side of the family is spread all over that area. I also worked summers at Stennis while going to college. Heck I even dated a girl from Picayune for a bit. Can't remember her name, but her Dad was the minister of the major Baptist church there many moons ago. His daughter was a real "looker" too! Woo Wee....that girl darn near got me into trouble. Seriously...it was all her fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. [6]

BTW, while I can respect your tractor buying decision, I wish you'd have contacted me seeings how my wife works for JCB and she could've gotten you a good deal on a real tractor like this:

http://www.jcb.com/(tzqsv3zyfsvq4cm3sthkzl55)/products/productdetail.aspx?ind=construction&pid=105&rid=24

Keep in mind that these can be equipped with leather seating, AC and CD players. I mean, your husband IS 48 - shouldn't he be comfortable on the jobsite?? LOL.........

Seriously though - thanks for posting.

Tom