SEVEN THOUSAND POSTS

colterphoto1

7K is a lot of posting and money for sure... looks like you'll pass theEAR pretty soon to boot.

justin_tx_16 - 13,845

DeanG - 11,366

NOSValves - 10,678

m00n - 9,842

fini - 8,104

TheEAR - 7,380

colterphoto1 - 7,240

garymd - 7,122

3dzapper - 6,288

mobile homeless - 5,890

Unfortunately I'm well over the 1$/post... either I have to buy less or post more. Hopefully Justin is well below... [:P]

ROb

• 2 weeks later...

Michael, thanks to your PM, Just now was the first time I have added up my purchases this year and it looks like I may have the worst post/purchase ratio - only 160 posts and $4900 (including shipping) in purchases since I bought my first pair of Klipsch Heritage 6 months ago (12 pair + 2 subs + Academy - not including my Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 that I bought with my PC from Dell - which really started it all), puts me over $30.00/post.

I am working on bringing the ratio inline though, with deals like my $30 pair of Cornwall, $75 KG-4, two pair $125/each Heresy HIP, $150 Forte, and $175 Academy purchases.

On the other hand, I am afraid the Klipschorns are going to leave a mark when they turn up.

[;)]

Sex, Beer, Horns and tubes... Not necessarly in that order

Reminds me of a RevoltingCock's album...   Beers, Steers + Queers...  not necessarly in that order [:#]

The RevoltingCocks, Hmmmm living here in Wyoming I am definately familiar with the steers and queers remark I have never heard of the RevoltingCocks either....Man I live a sheltered life

Hey, Michael! Congratulations!!!!! Just got out of my "headroom" tunnel and saw this thread. You've been a great forum member - always interesting, entertaining and light-hearted. I wish that we could all just say "to heck with the rat race" and get out and adventure as much as you do - whether it be hunting down Klipsch deals or any other adventure.

Anyway, stay cool.......... and do me a favor, would ya? How about kick-starting "Name that Tune?" Every time I've kick started it, it makes me feel like I'm doing it to push it into a "world-record" length thread - as opposed to a fun service for fellow forum members.