Sin City

ygmn

WOW....

Do you like Robert Rodriguez and/or Quinten Tarrentino?

Then watch this movie...

Do you like Graphic novels?

Then watch this movie...

The movie is done in black and white with some colors mixed in like the graphic novel....heck it looks the graphic novel if it had moving pictures...

tons of well know actors....who all do a great job..

Violence and sexual situations...not for Kids...

but man was it entertaining...I will probably watch it again this week..... I actually wish the movie was longer and had more stories....it was that good to me...

Thumbs way up...just like Edbert and Roper gave it....

Awesome movie. Lots of gore. Lots of grit. Lots of sickly, grotesque, vomit-inducing humor. Just the way I like it.

I like the intertwining stories, although personally, I felt Mickey Rourke's portion was, far and away, the stealer. I wouldn't have minded if the entire film centered around his character, in fact.

And by the way, for all your Tarantino lovers out there (myself included), don't get too carried away telling people he's a director in this. He only directed the very short (3-4 minutes, I believe) scene with Josh Hartnett at the film's opening.

Ditto Nic--

Mickey Rourke was riveting--Bruce and the other "Guy" were passable. Mickey's character and storyline were more gripping too-- who doesn't think they are too ugly to be loved? And Frodo with the glasses was lethal--I was surprised Mickey made quick and brutal work of him--

This movie was hard to take your eyes off of -- B/W eye candy-- with very interesting color effects sprinkled here and there--

I hope there's more like this to come-- if there's a 2- I want to see it in the theatre--

Haha, the other "guy..." Clive Owen... Funny, he was the top contender in consideration for the next James Bond, but alas, they went with Daniel Craig, an actor most Americans have never heard of, until "Layer Cake."

Personally, I feel Clive Owen would've been awesome. Although nobody will ever beat Brosnan. He was better than Connery, in my opinion.