OT Personal problem

colterphoto1

Guys,

I've asked Amy to ban me from the Forum for a while. I need time away.

The reason is nothing to do with anyone here or any discussion on or off the Forum. I've been having some personal difficulties that need to be seriously addressed. Spending time here and on this hobby has just been a diversion for me, one that has cost money that I can no longer afford, or space in my home. I've enjoyed the conversations and meetings, but need to take care of some personal issues. It's honestly been just another obsessive behavior and I need to put a stop to it and several others. What might have seemed like a bit of fun was really a man going quietly crazy among you.

There's nothing anybody can do for me except maybe send a prayer up that I get things sorted out soon.

Thanks,

Michael

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope/ Pray the best for you Michael. I had to take time off myself just as i'm coming back your leaving. It does help taking some time away from life consuming habits. It's hard for me to do things in moderation it's all or nothing it seems. Most the time I take what I do to the extremes as well. Take care Michael if you must leave for awhile. I totally understand you maybe not what your going through, but in general.

Good luck and remember you recognized you have a problem and that is one of the first steps in getting help. Be strong and ask your family and friends in your area to help you throught this.

Some of the speakers you have bought can be sold and make some money back which might be a type of therapy for you.

Good Luck and my prays are with you!!

Xman

- just thinking, Mikey,

You've got a pretty good support network here, so I'm wondering if you're throwing out Baby with the bath water.

Anyway, it's your decision with some tough choices to

make. Remember the Eagles lyrics 'don't let the sound of your own

wheels make you crazy'

Ride it out, buddy, make good choices and know we love you,

Hamish

Michael: I hope you know you can call me, email me, or even stop by whenever you are in the area any time, just to talk if you wish. I wish you all of the best, my friend. I believe you are stronger than the amount for which you give yourself credit. Be well.

-Glenn