OT Personal problem

colterphoto1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could tell from some of those posts that Michael was agonizing over something here and there. I think he was great fun, and sure enjoyed what tidbits we got to share. I don't know Michael well enough to have had any "outside the forum" contact with him, but I know some of you guys do.

If there would be anything most valuable for Michael during this particular time, I think you guys who can contact him outside the forum should let him know that it is quite a reflection of a person's worth in this world when people in droves come at this point in time and remind him how he's added to their lives. That is extremely important, and Michael if you've gotten this far in this thread, best wishes. You are a valued friend to many. That's everything, and the rest is "small change."

mike,

you've offered me some truly invaluabe advice and help during these past months on various things in my life. and of course, your constant, hearty old-fashioned cheer and jovial nature always brings a smile to my (and everyone else's) face. i can't thank you enough for that.

your hiatus from here will be felt. a major loss of energy and spirit with your temporary departure. it's the equivalent of the "BMOC," or Big Man On Campus (aka high school quarterback) suddenly disappearing for a while. you are well-loved and highly admired here, and we cannot wait until you get back!

but until then, take your time, sort out your issues, get things in order. as my friends and i like to say, "handle your sh__t, bro."

you already know my door is always open for you, bud.