Worst movie of 2005

Amy

Not sure it came out at the theater in 2005, but I think it was on DVD in 2005. Anyway, perhaps the worst movie ever made IMO was Alone in the Dark. If you havent had the chance to view this pant load then count yourself lucky. This movie is so bad that in one scene the lady is on the ground dead and right as the scene is coming to an end she starts to get up. Aparently the editor missed this when editing and clearly the director chose not to reshoot this scene. What a pile of dung.

rofl - Alone in the Dark is one of those great movies to fastforward through and provide your own script.

There was another old breakdancing video like this - and a sequel for it came out last year. It was another one that we would just watch on fast forward at the video store.

But there are so many bad movies that come out that it almost makes more sense to discuss which ones didn't suck...

I haven't seen it yet, but I hear King Kong sucks really really bad too (didn't that come out just before the new year?)

Amy,

As a rule, I don't watch bad movies, so most of my impressions come from hearsay.

...which would lead me to put in a vote for Deuce Bigelow II: There Should Never Have Been a Part I

Of the movies I did see, I would have to go with Ice Princess... what a miserable hack-job that thing was. It takes more than a cute lead actress to make a film. Like maybe a decent script, or an ending that doesn't make me want to vomit a bucket of popcorn.

King Kong certainly doesn't suck! I do think it fell a little short but it had some great moments and some slow moments.

As far as one that I don't think sucked entirely but is already mentioned in this thread, War of the Worlds. I was really looking forward to watching it but when I finally did, I just wasn't overly impressed. that may not be the definition of "suck" but it was so short of where I wanted it to be that at the end I thought, "That sucks." ;-)

D

I'm sitting here watching Alexander-- was that last year or 2004--?

I'm amazed at how much money they spent on the production design that doesn't look so authentic, the acting sucks, you don't care much for the characters, and Angelina as Alexander's mother with a bad accent? Forget about it--

This movie is bad bad bad--

Another movie that should get a razzie is the remake of The Dukes of Hazzard with Burt Reynolds and Jessica Simpson was terrible. It was a dumb TV series and a even worse movie.

And you right Alexander was bad but it was a 2004 film.

Aeon Flux was a great rip off at the theature! The ad looked kinda like Underworld action, but it stunk...bad!