I'm In cornwall heaven

Cornman

Setup my cornwalls about two weeks ago, and It's been everything I hoped for. Thanks to all here for there great advice and words of wisdom that lead me down this path. I am trying to go slow and spend alot of time listening as recommended but It's difficult to not want to keep the Improvements coming. I am currently pushing the cornwalls with an Onkyo TX8511 and have just purchased on Ebay an HK 930. Wanted to give this reciever a chance after hearing all the great reviews on this board. If I dont hear a large Improvement with the HK the other amp I am considering Is a Nad C320BEE. Does anyone have any experience with any of these three components using cornwalls? All comments and advice greatly appreciated. So as not to confused or mislead anyone I previously had a different username "saltyhook" due to a login error had to change username to cornman. Under saltyhook you will see photos and post I made before recieving cornwalls.

Again thanks to all & It's great to be a fellow Klipsch owner.

Cornman