Blondes -vs- Brunettes Blue -vs- Brown eyes

Coytee

I once dated a woman with blonde hair. She was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman with brown hair. She was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman with auburn hair. She was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman that had notably short legs. She was very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman that had notibly LONG legs. She was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman with brown eyes. She was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman with blue eyes. she was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

I once dated a woman with green eyes. She was a very attractive woman and I thought a lot of her.

There are clearly different styles of women and each one can be very attractive. I don't begrudge anyone if they "prefer" blue eyes, brown eyes, blondes, brunettes...

I presume anyone here doesn't begrudge me because my wife has (very pretty) blue eyes???

Does anyone mind that I never use pepper on my food? Oh, I'll eat pepper, I just don't apply any myself.

So if we all agree that different women can still be very attractive in their own right, if no one begrudges me for not actively applying pepper to my food....

Why do we (evidently) INSIST on these pissing contests & attitudes when it comes to solid state verses tubes?

I have a (bridged) solid state amp at something like 400 x 2, I've got a 100x2 MC-2102, a 30x2 MC-30 and of course, the 4 wpc (bridged) SE-OTL's.

I do NOT need 4 different flavers of amps. Yet, they ALL sound not only GOOD, but GREAT. They each bring something different to the table that perhaps another one doesn't bring.

You guys who extole the virtues of SS... ARE RIGHT!! (whoo hoo)

You guys who extole the virtues of SET... YOU are right!! (whoo hoo)

You guys who extole the virtues of PP... YOU TOO, are RIGHT!! (whoo hoo)

Now, with that said..

Is it possible to find a blonde that's a bit*h? (yep)

Is it possible to find a redhead that's same?(yep)

Is it possible to find a long legged woman that's one also? (will let you know after more research [6])

I just don't get how these things continue on and the bulk of people can't agree that it all might have it's place.

Anyone is welcome to visit my place and we'll plug in any flavor of amp I've got, or one of your own.

Yes, there will be differences. Yes, you might love or hate the differences. you will still have to walk out agreeing that it STILL sounded GOOD!

Relaxxxxxxxxxx everyone... springtime is almost here!!

whoo hoo

I hear ya, Richard, and I totally agree with your assessment.

I've used and enjoyed SS, SEP, PP, and SET, and still would like to experience OTL and Tripath. I don't care what topology it is as long as it makes my music sound the most realistic (and there are both good and bad examples in all the above mentioned types). And you'll never hear me say that one topology is the single best design and all others suck! I don't understand how anyone can ever make that kind of claim in the first place.

Just my opinion...

There are clearly different styles of women and each one can be very attractive. I don't begrudge anyone if they "prefer" blue eyes, brown eyes, blondes, brunettes...

I suppose there are those who prefer li'l Tiffany here as a redhead with an Audio Research tattoo, etc...that's fine with me![;)]

post-11084-13819281062378_thumb.gif

I hear ya, Richard, and I totally agree with your assessment.

I've used and enjoyed SS, SEP, PP, and SET, and still would like to experience OTL and Tripath. I don't care what topology it is as long as it makes my music sound the most realistic (and there are both good and bad examples in all the above mentioned types). And you'll never hear me say that one topology is the single best design and all others suck! I don't understand how anyone can ever make that kind of claim in the first place.

Just my opinion...

I would like to triamp with all the different combos[6]

Why do we (evidently) INSIST on these pissing contests & attitudes when it comes to solid state verses tubes?

Because it's fun. [:D] You ain't gonna hold that against anyone are ya?

Also, there is nothing forcing you to read or participate in them...so if it bothers you to read them, then well...don't read them [;)]

Oh btw, I will take nothing other than a brunnette with brown eyes... [:P]

Doesn't really bother me in the least... You'll notice I hardly ever join in on them. I just sit back & read them & view the different people as I might view some kids squabbling on the playground, realizing that they're wasting a lot of energy on something that MIGHT be considered a waste of their energy (at least by those who aren't taking a position on the argument)

What I find interesting is it's usually the same people voicing in on the same argument with their same flavor of view and same willingness to not allow the other guy to be right (even if in his own mind)

Kind of like watching the news shows when they get a Republican "strategist" and a Democrat "strategist" together. you can just HEAR the ooze from BOTH of them as they voice their heart felt opinions.

I'd REALLY love to see them (both the political pundents AND the topology pundents) find some common ground and agree to agree on some of those facts and then perhaps acknowledge that each format might present a different flaver.

perhaps I need to go back & restart my research on long legged women...

[A] [6]

Ok Willy...

Ya did it now. I've taken a stance after seeing that picture of Kyla...

Solid state sucks

SET sucks

SE-OTL sucks...

After seeing her picture... it's push/pull ALL THE WAY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh wait...I didn't just say that...[:$]