Where can I buy new Heresy's?

oldbuckster

I live in upstate N.Y. Albany area, and would like to buy a new set of Heresy 2 or 3's. Buying used stuff from Ebay scares me. Where can I find a Klipsch dealer in this area? I am willing to travel a couple of hours to get them. Any forum viewers have a pair for sale? I would consider buying a used pair from a Klipsch fan, but would still like to find Klipsh dealer in my area.

audio classics in vestal,ny have a new pair of 3's in stock with cherry finish. i was quoted $1200 on the phone. google them...they have a nice website. i've never been there or purchased from them, but i check their site out often. i ended up buying a set if 2's on e-bay...haven't gotten them yet though. i had a nice pair of lascalas...met a nice woman...rented out my my house and moved into her smaller house....sold my modified, newly oak veneerd,beloved scalas on e-bay...been getting by with my rf3 based theater system, but must have heritage... so i am going to try heresy's with my svs sub. would love to hear opinions on rf-3 vs. heresy 2.

I live in upstate N.Y. Albany area, and would like to buy a new set of Heresy 2 or 3's. Buying used stuff from Ebay scares me. Where can I find a Klipsch dealer in this area? I am willing to travel a couple of hours to get them. Any forum viewers have a pair for sale? I would consider buying a used pair from a Klipsch fan, but would still like to find Klipsh dealer in my area.

Have no fear of ebay. There's not much that can go wrong with the speakers. And if by chance you did get a pair with a dead woofer, or whatever. The members here can have them up and running for a helll of a lot less than what a new pair will set you back ($1000 plus). For what you'll pay for a new pair today, You can get a pair from ebay for $250 to $400 max., and then put custom crossovers, and rebuild every component (doubtful you'll have to, but you could).

But if you insist, find an Ultimate Electronic's store. They sell Klipsch.

See my reply to one of your other posts in a different section, there is a Heritage dealer in Middletown, NY around 90 miles from you, and it came up on the dealer locator.

If you want something bigger like Belle's or Klipschorn's save your money and you can drive the 150 miles to the Plattsburgh, NY/Burlington, VT area instead.

Frzninvt give me a address or name of dealer in Plattsburgh,, or Burlington,Vt. area, that is in my area I will travel to. I would like to own a brand new set of Heresy2 or 3's they would last till I go to Rock n' Roll heaven (or whatever!). Do you remember the name in Middletown of the Heritage dealer?? Thanx for your imput. I am kindof located on the Vermont border Rutland is less than an hour away, or even Bennington is about the same.

Here is the dealer in the Albany, NY area

NYSS HOME THEATER
20 INDUSTRIAL DRIVE
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10941
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PHONE: 845-692-9000
FAX: 845-692-7675
www.nysshometheater.com

MAP IT!
[Approx. 92 Miles]

DEALER TYPE:
Retail Store
Designer/Installation Services

PRODUCT LINES:
Reference
THX Ultra2
Zon
Heritage

The dealer in Plattsburgh is a Reference Series dealer but he can order the Heresy III's for you.

Alpha Stereo
Smithfield Blvd
Plattsburgh, NY
(518) 561-2822

The dealer in VT is "The Superstore" in Williston, VT I have not done much dealing with them since they seem reluctant to offer any price break, discount, etc. and they love to charge full retail so I avoid them and go to NY instead. They are Reference dealers as well and can order the Heritage line I would think.

If you want some used Khorn's or Belle's I can help you there as well. Cheaper to get a nice set of Heresy II's on AudioGon or eBay though or even someone from the forum perhaps.

Good luck with your quest.

the phone number for audio classics is 607-766-3501, they are located just outside binghamton, did i tell ya they have a pair of heresy III in cherry in stock now for $1200.00.....gittyyup! but as a previous poster pointed out, you can get a nice set of 2,s on e-bay for probably $4-$500, just look at feedback, and use good judgement and e-bay is terrific, good luck my friend.