June 16th and 17th

• Moderators

This might make the news, Flamethrowers and 40x60 tents don't mix to well,and people running around screaming from fire ants.

Sounds like a Chevy Chase movie "Weekend in hope" ,and many more characters than the movies.

Alcohol,tents,flames,geeks,nuts from all over the country,Wait if Klipsch thinks about it they might back out ,Bad press?

Court says, there are all kinds of things in Texas that can bite, sting or hurt you, and in some cases kill you. It's up to you to know what they are and to avoid them, not the RV Park owner.

As Gen. Phil Sheridan said (while commanding the Army of Occupation in Texas after the Civil War), "If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas."

• 4 weeks later...

Is the Pilgrimage open to Newbies??[:D]

Of course. Just e-mail Amy at amy.unger@klipsch.com to let her know.

The motel information is posted here for reservations. Need any help finding that info, just ask.

The Hope gathering will be great fun. Hope you can make it. (no pun intended)

Welcome to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang, being a "proximity thing", and just a stone's throw from Dallas, I think I need to be there. Will have goodies in tow, including some K-stacks and perhaps a pair of Fortes with original/modded networks to A/B. Maybe even my Corns in their new cabinets!!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have any idea how SICK it makes me to be missing the pilgrimage again this year? I even left two weekends open in June in hopes of hanging with y'all again....June 3 and June 10th, the two biggest wedding days of the year and I'm unemployed in hope of going to Hope again. DAMN! Cost me $8000 and I don't even get to see the show.

Maybe next year, sigh...

M

How far in advance do you usually book weddings? What if we tried to

standardize the weekend of the pilgrimage? Say the 3rd weekend of June

every year or something like that. And then we can make sure that

klipsch has thier picnic early enough too [;)]

It won't be the same without you - but I'll be sure to take lots of pics and fill you in (I'm bringing a notebook this year).

I usually book 9-12 months in advance. I kept several weeks open as long as I could and even set aside the two that looked most likely at the time. I'm just sick over it, but at least I got to go last year. I got the bonus of travelling with Trey as well.

Michael

• Klipsch Employees

Hey Brother, we tried. The date was to be June 3 just so you could come.

then it got changed. We all will be bummed that you are not there.

Give us the name of the bride and maybe we can give her cold feet, put things off for a few weeks.