Friday night Mixer

• Klipsch Employees

After seeing how much trouble it would be to have this at the amaroy I think we will use the farmhouse on Sat. night as well.

What I will need is some help on Fri. putting up the tent.

I will get some local guys to help, but this will be a big tent so more hands may help. This will all so give me the chance to set up the PA on Fri. Which is a good thing, more time to work out the kinks.

So any of you with "roadie" work in your past will come in handy. (Who I am counting on you...man I wish Colter could come...Indy has allredy ask to help)

At the farmhouse we will have no need for the "rent a cops"...so the main thing to keep in mind is NO DRIVING IF YOU DRINK. I will have my van there and can hall a few slobs back to the hotel if need be.

"At the farmhouse we will have no need for the "rent a cops"..."

DUH! We've got Barney Fife! ;^)

I will help out, as well. I'm with Seadog: No roadie experience. But I HAVE blowed things up real good before.

• Moderators

Don't worry, I will have the whole new "sharing" law figured out by then, including, but not limited to, loopholes that fit our situation. There is usually always a good one if you are having a "charitable event."

Travis

We live in a dry county also. In our area, if the "event" is a private party, the "dry county" law doesn't apply. Just a thought, as afar as loopholes go.[;)]

• Like 1

• Moderators

It appears Ms. Dtel was right on the money for Saturday at the Farmhouse again, nice call[;)]

Thank you very much set![H]

I will do my drinking on Friday night as my two little knaves (3 & 5) will be wearing me out out Fathers day that Sunday so I don't want to be doing that with a hang over so put me on dez driver alert for Saturday also[:D]

Maybe we should designate drivers prior to arrival in Hope?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...