RF-7s.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

wuzzzer

• Moderators

I doubt that , web site just not up to date yet. I looked under reference systems this morning to see if the new 83 series speakers were there with the new centers and surrounds couldn't find them yet, takes time.

• Moderators

The RF-7s are in the discontinued section, they just aren't being alphabetized for some reason. If you click Discontinued>Floorstands, then choose the last page, you'll see them in there. The webmaster will look into why they aren't being shuffled in correctly.

You can also do a search for them.

Very SAD! :(

One of the greatest Klipsch speaker ever made to date is now discontinued!

Sure happy I have two pairs now before they got discontinued!

Oh happy Day for having the RF-7 in my life, Oh not happy day for my favorite Klipsch

speaker being gone-gone! Oh well, one must move on.......... and on...... on....on......

Those RF-7's sure look brute/powerful standing next to the 83's. Anyways I have a question hopefully someone here can answer it. How long does it usually take after a speaker rf-7 is discontinued until you won't be able to find a new pair of them anywhere?

joe