Who would purchase a Klipsch T-shirt and what color?

dtel's wife

I like the idea of the tshirts and I think the Dtel family would probably go for more then four if there were different ones. I like black, grey, navy and white so I am definitly open on color... though a cool pink one for us ladies would be great too.... what are the chances of getting on in kids sizes???Half pints like Klipsch too!

• Moderators

Come on gang! I am trying to sell Amy on selling t-shirts. A lot of you have not responded to the questions. If you want us to have any chance of Amy even considering this you might want to post. I am thinking for real good quality shirts we would probably be in the $25-$35 range. If we can post 10 pages on Nostalgia TV, surely we can five pages on Klipsch shirt orders. I think if we can get close to 75 or 100 shirts, she may, just may consider it. If not we will try to get permission to get the logos and produce them ourselves.

Multiple colors are an option if you would like to purchase multiple shirts.

• Like 1

I would take 4 at least.

XXL for me -- white or grey -- keep it simple with just logo on front.

XL for hairy, guitar playing teenage sons -- black with copper logo on front "A Legend in Sound" on the back would be cool.

I am another one that would love to see a high quality baseball cap as well.

I used to have a McIntosh T-shirt that said simply,

"McIntosh: Power to the People" on the left chest, and had two big,

blue VU meters on the back.

A Klipsch T-shirt with the old PWK logo on the front left and "Horn Loaded" on the back would be nice.

White. Black. Grey.

100% HEAVY cotton. American-sized.

• Moderators

We are up to seventy t-shirt requests...If you have not already posted please try to do so this weekend, so we can see if Klipsch will take care of the orders, or if we can get permission to do it ourselves. Would love to have the shirts in time for the Pilgrimage to Hope.

• Like 1