Who would purchase a Klipsch T-shirt and what color?

dtel's wife

What we HAVE to do in order to get Klipsch to offer new product is to run them out of one or more of the items on the current list (link posted above by Mssr. Piranah)

I suggest we hit em hard on the baseball jerseys for now. I've got one, it's pretty nice. Looks like they've got smaller sizes, so buy one for your kids and put em to work selling Klipsch on the playground.

Now go do it!

Michael

A few months ago I ordered a pair of the b-ball shirts & the backpack. Michael is right... the shirts are very nice & actually kinda warm.

The backpack is the nicest laptop carrier I have ever used, it holds everything I need with plenty of room to spare, & seems to be real sturdy. It even has a pouch at the top for my i-pod, & a handle to carry it if you dont want it on your back. What the pictures don't show is a pouch in the back where the laptop slides in real snug.

Oh cool...klipsch sells backpacks! I've been needing a new one [:D]

Btw, I love the shirt idea (and the jacket idea). Black and Copper is

definetly the way to go. I would prefer them being a bit more on the

inexpensive side - like $20, not $40.

tee shirts should be under 16 dollars to be reasonable. Not including

shipping but please don't charge more than say 5 dollars.... on

shipping, heck the usps has a flat box that you can stuff lead into and

still pay one flat fee. Actually I thought that would be quite

funny.... Ok I am going on a tangeant but anyone wanna videotape the

reaction of the postal clerk when you give a flat box full of lead and

ship it across the country?

Oh cool...klipsch sells backpacks! I've been needing a new one [:D]

Btw, I love the shirt idea (and the jacket idea). Black and Copper is

definetly the way to go. I would prefer them being a bit more on the

inexpensive side - like $20, not $40.

I would love to have 3 Klipsch t-shirts in XL and 1 in MD as described above. I have held off on posting on this thread because I won't pay over $25 (and in fact $20 would be more in line for the nicest of T-shirts).

I think I'd be more interested/committed if I saw what they looked like first.

Jeez - I'd love you guys for a customer. You agree to buy something and don't even know what it looks like other than it's a Tee Shirt. Whoop dee doo. [:|]

My point is that folks are saying yes and then qualifying it with only in black or purple or this logo and that logo and have this on the front and that on the back. Can't we define this thing first???

Personally - I've got enough Tee Shirts to last me for the next 23 years. A polo style shirt would interest me more.

As for child's Tee Shirts.....I'll only buy one if it says: "Born to Horn"

Tom

Tom

You make a good point. Kind of like instant gratification. I'll give you my perspective:

Not owning any Klipsch t-shirts or knowing anywhere to acquire any I will accept almost

any design these folks come up with. Besides, they will make great work out shirts.

JT

I

My point is that folks are saying yes and then qualifying it with only in black or purple or this logo and that logo and have this on the front and that on the back. Can't we define this thing first???

Tom

Tom,

I think most people are saying they would buy T-Shirts (my guess would be any Klipsch T-shirts).

And then adding a preference - those preferences would probably help to define this thing.

Few people have said that they would buy only a certain kind.

In any case the subject of the thread does say "and what color"

Personally I would like something like below.

Jim

post-17373-13819281715006_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...