Poll: Anyone happy with their system just the way it is?

jpm

I have a radio shack dual cassette deck for now. I use to have a Sansui

SC-1300. I am looking for something in the late 70's. Yes I do use my

Pioneer RT-707. I would never get ride of that machine. I will eventualy

replace my turntable with a Technics 1200 or 1400. You can say I am

hooked on the 70's.

I voted for the first option. I think I've got it where it sounds pretty good now, and haven't really been obsessing over it much anymore. That and I'm at the point where most of the upgrades I'm interested in are pretty expensive. So I think I'll be content for a while.

Very surprisingly pleased with my current setup, first time ever that I have been this close to nirvana and not feel compelled to change anything in the system, I've had many speakes from the past, including Klipsch and the Klipsch RF-7's are an amazing speaker with current setup. The only speaker that changed this guy from Klipschorn's to RF-7's, although I did have to invest more $$$ into equipment to get this superb sound from the RF-7's. Would I do it again? Yes, in a heart beat! It's very easy to answer this every time I sit down and listen to this amazing sound I get from this system. I've reached the contentment point that the setup will grow old with me thanks to the help from the Klipsch RF-7's. Wish more people could enjoy this amazing setup, as it will give them just as much as enjoyment it gives me.