The Lord of War

bookman

The whole film was done with "Amnesty Internationals" (anti gun allaiance so why the movie is going on, you can't help but see their view SHOUTING at you too) blessings. OK, so we have more guns in the world, bad people sell them to other bad people, we get it.. Dimm the lights where is my popcorn. wow following this bullet thing in the beginning is cool. BANG... OUCH, right in his forhead.... dead.. That's the beginning.

I really like Nicolas Cage... but I agree, in this movie, some of his acting.. just seems too worked over and cliché'. Some of the themes really un probable... the sound effects were pretty good, just do not listen to it in DTS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Entertaining....may have not been the best scripted movie...but ..worth a watch...

I do suggest before watching this one to watch Hotel Rwanda...to get an idea of what guns in poor countries and revolutions can do....

Entertaining....may have not been the best scripted movie...but ..worth a watch...

I do suggest before watching this one to watch Hotel Rwanda...to get an idea of what guns in poor countries and revolutions can do....

I agree on both points. Don Cheedle in Hotel Rwanda is excellent as always.

a great movie--

without the movie the impact of that tragedy would not be known or really understood--

Amazing to me that Hutus and Tutsis were determined by the Dutch, not by themselves--

And 4000 people were killed per day with machetes-- horrible--

Don Cheadle is great -- his best movie to me is Devil in a Blue Dress