New Reference Line [Canada]

Stevie

When will the new reference line be released in Canada? I called about

4 retailers and they're all telling me they don't have a price list

yet. Why does Klipsch continually treat Canada like Mexico? I'm going

to start buying from another brand if this doesn't change.

Lucky you. I'm seriously considering selling my Klipsch system and

looking for another brand. Canadians have a solid economy and there is

no reason why we shouldn't be treated as part of Klipsch's majour

demographic. I've had it with Klipsch. They can kiss my 5 grand

good-bye.

I was in Toronto over the weekend and the website said Bay Bloor Radio carries Klipsch products (just the iPod and multimedia products). I talked with a senior employee there and he said they used to carry Klipsch speakers long ago, but there wasn't very much satisfaction and hence they don't carry Klipsch anymore. I wish I knew what he was referring to, but it would be really nice to have more Klipsch dealers up here though. Theres one Klipsch dealer for reference products in Toronto I think, and I doubt they have the new line yet.

He has a number of the RF and RC series, both upstairs and downstairs. A well stocked store with SS and tubes. I was in there in late September and do enjoy the visit every so often. Probably the best source for Klipsch in the Toronto area. He is located on Albion Road, south side, about 100 - 200 yards east of Islington Ave.

raptorman, thanks for that. Do you know if they have any on their floor for demo? Its a long transit for me since I have to use GO and TTC, but if I get the chance I'll drop by there.

Ranjith,

I dropped by to see Harley this week. He told me it would be another month until he gets the new Reference Line. However, he has good deals on the old Reference Line if your interested.

As a side note Bay Bloor radio (" I personally won't shop their the sales staff had a snobby attitude" They have changed from the way they were in there former years. They have a dedicated floor for bose products) anyway a few years ago when Klipsch was cracking down on unathorized dealers they carried the brand.

Harley is the best source for Klipsch products in the GTA ( General Toronto Area) for those who are looking for the Refrence line.

as many have already said.

also applies to the Heritage stuff also.