Whatcha munchn' on?

m00n

• Moderators

I gave up trying to lose weight many years ago. I stay about the same ,within 10 lbs winter/summer for the last 20 years. Never been anything close to skinny about 6'3" 265 now and it don't seem to change no matter what i do,so i don't do anything! Books say i should be 195/205 this will never happen unless i have a chainsaw accident !

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up trying to lose weight many years ago. I stay about the same ,within 10 lbs winter/summer for the last 20 years. Never been anything close to skinny about 6'3" 265 now and it don't seem to change no matter what i do,so i don't do anything! Books say i should be 195/205 this will never happen unless i have a chainsaw accident !

Those can be arranged dtel, those can be arranged.....(getting ready for more Soprano's)

While shopping for a small lawn rider we wound up with a John Deere.....now everyone has a Deere, .....should have gone with the Kubota with the neat engine hour meter.

edited.....the front end of big back hoes get very light around 35 - 40 miles an hour.

• Moderators

Almost forgot i have used a loader before many times , you are rite though they can be dangerous you really have to be careful, and sometimes be ready to drop the load before tipping if need be, keep the shiny side up .

Got into some homemade trailmix this weekend, cashews, M&M's, raisins, peanuts, pretzels, and some sort of hard yogurt m and m type things. Pretty darn tasty.

Oh yeah. Friday night was AYCE crab legs, more like AYCSTC, (All You Can Stand To Crack), but I gave it a good go!

Besides, I could throw posts on every thread if I wanted to jack my count. I prefer to jack my count with some sort of integrity! [:P]