Be careful at work when searching for whoppers while

doing a google image search. Brought up some gal stark nekkid holding

two fish. Nice hooters though.

web_hersheys_whoppers.gif

no kidding!!! hahah you would think that google's parental nude

safeguards would protect innocent kids...... And my good those are nice

whoopers errr the two fish!

btw err

nicholtl I am new to the wine scene and was wonder what type of port you were drinking

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love cooking! I work from home, Waterford, MI, but if want to make the trip..... =)

My dad was up in Toronto last weekend and went to some open Deli Market by the water?? He said it was like a farmers market with meat and cheese vendors. Him and his lawer (I know... but they're best friends..) went there with coolers, he said it was unbelivable!! They live in NY, and said customs was no problem. I whould be opening any cooler being transported into the US, but I am glad it worked out for them!

Next time I come to the Delta Chealsea I will look you up! Maybe meet for dinnner...

I love cooking! I work from home, Waterford, MI, but if want to make the trip..... =)

My dad was up in Toronto last weekend and went to some open Deli Market by the water?? He said it was like a farmers market with meat and cheese vendors. Him and his lawer (I know... but they're best friends..) went there with coolers, he said it was unbelivable!! They live in NY, and said customs was no problem. I whould be opening any cooler being transported into the US, but I am glad it worked out for them!

Next time I come to the Delta Chealsea I will look you up! Maybe meet for dinnner...

The market by the waterfront would be Toronto's and one of north america's oldest market - St.Lawrence Market. Its flanked by vintage wine store, a beer market, and a antique market across the road. Awesome place for fresh food, especially fresh meat and seafood. And if you are ever in town, PM me we'll have a blast. I haven't met any Klipschite up here yet..... the Delta, thats right in the heart of d'town , a few mins walk to Eatons and a further 10min walk to entertainment district. sweet

• 5 weeks later...